We conduct our classes in Winchester, TN at the Franklin County High School Football Parking Lot (THE SCHOOLBUS PARKING LOT NEAR THE SCHOOL)
833 Bypass Rd, Winchester, TN 37398
(you will receive more details in your confirmation email during business hours, including the link to access the 5 hour online session)
At class graduation, we will give you documents to take the the DMV to show you have taken the written & riding tests with us, and won't have to take those tests at the DMV and also an MSF completion card - which should get you an insurance discount.
AL accepts TN waivers for testing, but you will want to check with any other State DMV to see if TN paperwork is accepted.
We offer smaller class sizes for a more personal and positive experience (average 6-9 students per class)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCE FROM MAJOR CITIES:
about 3 hours East of Memphis, TN
or 90 minutes South of Nashville, TN
or 90 minutes North of Chattanooga, TN
or 3 hours West of Knoxville, TN
or 90 minutes North of Huntsville, AL
Things you will need for class:
• Helmet (D.O.T approved)
• Eye protection (prescription eyeglasses, regular sunglasses, helmet visor, or goggles)
• Gloves that completely cover the fingers and palms (mesh, cotton, leather, etc)
• Long sleeved shirt or jacket (covered neck to waist to wrists)
• Long pants-jeans, leather or other heavy material (non-flared legs, holes, etc that could catch)
• Over the ankle leather footwear with low heels (hiking boots, riding boots, or work boots - no tennis shoes/sneakers)
• Folding Chair/Snacks/lunch/drinks
• Cooling towel, hand warmers, rain gear, etc - anything to keep you comfortable, we ride in all weather
• Completion certificate for the 5 hour online session, either printed or saved on your phone
The Basic Rider Course follows the proven curriculum of the Motorcycle Safety Foundation® (MSF) Basic RiderCourse tailored for beginning riders or those returning to the sport. During the two day riding range training, you will learn the basics of motorcycle controls & operations; create & apply avoidance techniques and strategies; develop skills for riding on the road; and motorcycle safety- all while using our motorcycles. There is a 5 hour online classroom session to be completed prior to arriving to the riding range training, and the link will be provided in your confirmation email during normal business hours.
The course concludes with a Skill Evaluation and a Knowledge Test.
833 Bypass Rd
Winchester, TN, 37398
(the football field / schoolbus parking lot near Franklin County High School -look for the buses)
Mon - Fri
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Central Standard Time
We are teaching on weekends, so please leave a message or text, and we will get back with you during normal business hours